Chief Information Officer (CiO)
JITpay™ is a fast-growing payment service provider specializing in the logistics industry. Founded in 2016, the JITpay™ Group digitises the billing and payment processes in logistics. JITpay™ takes over the complete service settlement between client and contractor and combines this with a specially developed (reverse) factoring program, which enables immediate payment of the contractors as well as flexible payment terms for the clients.
JITpay™ has its own, fully digital, factoring company as well as an integrated SaaS – transport management system for clients. JITpay™ currently employs over 50 people with offices in Berlin and Braunschweig.
For further expansion we are looking for a Chief Information Officer (CIO) with immediate effect.
As part of the JITpay™ Group Holding management team and designated board member, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of a fast-growing FinTech/FreightTech company. You will take responsibility and directly influence the success of the company. As CIO, you will be responsible for the further development and expansion of the development team, the efficiency and digitalisation of the business processes, the development of the future IT roadmap and the definition of the IT strategy for the next few years. You work in close exchange with the stakeholders and your team.
- Operational management and personnel responsibility of the entire IT area (own software production, third-party development and third-party systems) in close coordination with the CTO.
- You are the ultimate cheerleader for all internal technologies and digital processes.
- Operational control and expansion of own (and external) IT resources to increase and accelerate output.
- Strategic development of the JITpay™ service across all areas (SaaS – TMS, Financial Services and Value Added Services).
- Further development of the team spirit and the IT mission statement.
The basic requirement is a high affinity for logistics and knowledge of logistical processes, especially in transport logistics. In addition to common TMS systems with their workflows, you should also be familiar with the dimensions of a Euro pallet. In addition to several years of experience – preferably as an IT manager – in an enterprise and solution architecture environment with experience in service-oriented and hybrid systems (on-premises/cloud), you bring a broad range of knowledge and experience in technological areas (not SAP):
- Experience in building digital companies in a leading position
- Competence in agile methods of software development as well as a good understanding of business processes and extensive practical experience and success in project management
- Good communication at eye level with IT experts and users as “internal customers” as well as solution orientation, flexibility, willingness to change and further develop and pronounced willingness to innovate
- Open and direct communication with customers and employees in conjunction with high quality standards
In addition to a very exciting working environment with great development potential, we offer you an attractive remuneration package including an employee participation programme. employee participation programme.
- Very attractive employee participation programme
- Short decision-making processes with a hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from a home office
- The opportunity to help shape both the structure and culture of a rapidly growing market leader
- A young and open corporate culture with room for new ideas and impulses
- Being a member of the Board of Directors for a planned IPO
You have the experience and skills we need? Perfect! Just send us your application to this email address: HR@JITpay.eu