Chief Operating Officer (COO)
JITpay™ is a fast-growing payment service provider specializing in the logistics industry. Founded in 2016, the JITpay™ Group digitises the billing and payment processes in logistics. JITpay™ takes over the complete service settlement between client and contractor and combines this with a specially developed (reverse) factoring program, which enables immediate payment of the contractors as well as flexible payment terms for the clients.
JITpay™ has its own, fully digital, factoring company as well as an integrated SaaS – transport management system for clients. JITpay™ currently employs over 50 people with offices in Berlin and Braunschweig.
For further expansion we are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) with immediate effect.
As part of the management team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of a fast-growing FinTech/FreightTech company. You will take responsibility and directly influence the success of the company. As COO, you will be responsible for managing the operational business and develop the strategy and further expansion steps for the coming years together with the founders.
- Operational management of the “Operations” division (service accounting, clearing, factoring purchase, call centre, customer service) at the locations DE and UA (under development: PL, IT and FR).
- Structuring, expansion and internationalisation of the individual areas.
- Development of new ideas and solutions for the central challenges of our operational processes
- Strategic and operational development of business models, processes and organisation
- Responsibility for budgets and the development of KPIs
In addition to several years of experience – preferably in the logistics or finance industry – you have the knowledge for the structure and organisation of modern and strongly growing companies. The management and development of teams in different countries is also part of your special know-how. The following characteristics complement your profile:
- Experience in building digital companies in a leading position
- Organisational strength with logical and creative thinking
- High motivation, ambition and willingness to further develop the existing business models and open up new business areas
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mentality coupled with strong strategic skills
- Strong interest in the topics of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Open and direct communication with customers, employees and service providers
In addition to a very exciting working environment with great development potential, we offer you an attractive remuneration package including an employee participation programme. employee participation programme.
- Very attractive employee participation programme
- Short decision-making processes with a hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from a home office
- The opportunity to help shape the structure and culture of a fast-growing market leader.
- A young and open corporate culture with room for new ideas and impulses
You have the experience and skills we need? Perfect! Just send us your application to this email address:HR@JITpay.eu