Financial accounting employee (M/F/D)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an employee in financial accounting (M/F/D) for our office in Braunschweig:
- The area of responsibility mainly includes the posting of daily accounts payable invoices as well as postings in the general ledger necessary in financial accounting. In short: You are responsible for the current accounting up to the rough balance sheet.
- Internal cost allocation (intercompany) is also part of your activities in four companies of the holding structure.
- You support the account reconciliations (sub-ledgers)
- You are jointly responsible for the preparation of travel expenses and payroll accounting
- You prepare the monthly reports to the tax office
- You work on the preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You like to get involved when it comes to workflow and process optimisation
- Completed commercial or comparable training (possibly experience in the field of accounting)
- Enjoying numbers
- Several years of experience in claims management and factoring
- Customer-oriented, friendly manner and ability to work independently
- High IT affinity and fast comprehension skills
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- You find it easy to work in a team as well as independently.
We offer you:
- Exciting and varied tasks in an innovative and dynamic company
- A working environment with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility
- A targeted induction into your new area of activity
- Teamwork: Because it not only sounds cool, but is also true
- Always friendly and helpful colleagues and flat hierarchies
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents – preferably by e-mail – stating your desired salary and your availability to HR@JITpay.eu.
For preliminary information, please contact Mr Wagner at +49 (0)531 288 752-25.