Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
As head of the marketing team, you can play a decisive role in shaping our external image. Your main area of responsibility lies in the development, planning and implementation of the marketing strategies as well as the planning. and organisation of events such as trade fairs and promotions with our XXL show truck.
- You are responsible for marketing and communication
- Planning and conception as well as implementation of all online and offline marketing and sales activities
- Clear communication in speech and writing that enthusiastically conveys messages
- Expansion of analytical marketing for new customer acquisition and development of existing customers
- Targeted and results-oriented management of external service providers and agencies
- Professional organisation, implementation and follow-up of trade fairs and events
- Responsibility for market and competition monitoring
- Disciplinary and technical management of the marketing team
What you bring to the table:
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on marketing or comparable training and have at least 3 years of professional experience
- Your strong communication skills, initiative and decisiveness are your hallmarks
- You have experience in online marketing/digital marketing as well as strategic and operational marketing know-how
- You are creative and strong in campaigns
- Juggling words is easy for you and you have a very good command of spelling and grammar.
- You are a designer and follower of current trends
- Further training, e.g. from Google, is an advantage
- Diverse and varied tasks in an innovative and dynamic company
- Fast decision-making and open doors for creative ideas and further development potential
- Modern office in a central location with the latest technical equipment
- Excellent teamwork and a targeted induction into your new area of activity
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, including your desired salary and availability, to:HR@JITpay.eu
For preliminary information, please contact Leonie Röper at +49 (0)531 209 770-20.