Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
JITpay™ is a fast-growing payment service provider specializing in the logistics industry. Founded in 2016, the JITpay™ Group digitises the billing and payment processes in logistics. JITpay™ takes over the complete service settlement between client and contractor and combines this with a specially developed (reverse) factoring program, which enables immediate payment of the contractors as well as flexible payment terms for the clients.
JITpay™ has its own, fully digital, factoring company as well as an integrated SaaS transport management system for clients. JITpay™ currently employs over 50 people with offices in Berlin and Braunschweig.
For further expansion, we are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) with immediate effect, location: Braunschweig or remote
As part of the JITpay™ team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of a fast-growing FinTech/FreightTech company. You will take responsibility and directly influence the success of the company. As Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will successively develop one of the most important sales channels and report directly to the management.
- You are responsible for the operational management of performance marketing channels (search, display & in cooperation with your colleagues (m/f/d) also in the area of social media) with the aim of generating sales and leads.
- You will market JITpay™ services via all relevant performance marketing channels, such as Google and Microsoft Ads, Display, Paid Social incl. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing as well as Video (e.g. YouTube) and Native Advertising (e.g. Outbrain).
- Operational campaign management – from the creation of ad texts, to the organisation of creative creation, to the target group-specific control and optimisation of the campaigns – is also part of your work.
- You will be responsible for A/B testing to increase campaign performance
- Monitoring and analysis of relevant KPIs (especially in Google Analytics, Microsoft PowerBI & Google Ads) as well as the subsequent creation of recommendations for action and their implementation
- Continuous budget control and regular campaign reporting round off your field of activity.
- You have a degree with a focus on marketing, online marketing, e-commerce or business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You also have at least four years of professional experience in performance marketing, ideally with an e-commerce background.
- Sound knowledge of all relevant campaign and analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Tableau, is a prerequisite
- You have a high level of cost and quality awareness as well as strong communication skills, the ability to work in a team and an independent way of working.
- You have experience in working with Microsoft PowerBI or Google Datastudio.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the area of e-commerce tracking, content creation (especially with Unbounce or similar CMS editors) as well as in the creation of thematic landing pages.
- Attractive and performance-oriented earning opportunities
- Short decision-making processes with a hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from a home office
- The opportunity to help shape both the structure and culture of a rapidly growing market leader
- A young and open corporate culture with room for new ideas and impulses