JITpay™ digitalises the billing processes in logistics. As part of centralized accounting (ZAL®), JITpay ™ implements the billing of all logistics costs for shippers, forwarders and carriers.
JITpay ™ combines Central Accounting with its own supply chain finance product that provides immediate payment for service providers. Shipper and forwarder thereby have the option of agreeing flexible payment terms.
As a FinTech and logistics start-up, JITpay ™ uses the latest technology and efficient digital business processes. JITpay ™ cooperates with strong traditional partners as well as with innovative technology providers.
Founder and managing director of the company based in Braunschweig are Dr. Daniel Steinke, Boris-Michael Steinke and Dennis Wallenda, who together have more than 50 years of experience in logistics, IT and financial services.
1) JITpay™ comes with its own digital order management application: JITfleet™. This is free of charge for JITpay™ customers. JITfleet™ includes a complete order management with a digital delivery note.
2) Centralised accounting markedly improves the quality of receivables (claims etc. are clarified prior to billing), so that factoring becomes possible.
3) JITpay™ includes a quick and simple, fully digital, onboarding-process for a multitude of small carriers: a factoring contract in 3 minutes!
4) This combination of centralised accounting and factoring is unique in the logistics world and due to the totally digital processes offers enormous potential to all parties.
5) JITpay™ has its own factoring licence according to §1 KWG (federal banking law) and a debt-collection licence. All processes are certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Dr. Daniel Steinke
That’s what the press says
Dem Fahrermangel elegant die Stirn bieten
Jitpay setzt sich beim Start-up-Pitch der Standardisierungsorganisation GS1 Germany gegen sechs weitere Konkurrenten durch.
Die digitale Revolution.
JITpay Financial GmbH ist neues Mitglied im Deutschen Factoring-Verband e.V.
Aufnahme in den German FinTech Overview
Das Paypal der Logistik: einfach, einfach, einfach.
Sowohl Spediteur als auch Versender sparen Prozesskosten und verfügen über eine höhere Liquidität.